We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tirana do not move

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
664 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
tirana do not move

Hi all we were very worried before we went after reading reviews.This is our fifth day here and we love it.Sun beds no issue,food fantastic,aquapark brill for kids and adults slight shortage of rings but no issue rooms clean and spacious,singer now on main terrace of evenings cheesy but does the job no probs with illness and we have 8 in our party any questions ask and I will do my best to answer over the next few days

england
Level Contributor
876 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tirana do not move

hi ya,

thats brillant we are off in 7 days time and cannot wait your putting our minds at rest is there a games room there and is the wave pool open yet?? enjoy the rest of yr hols ....

gloucester
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: tirana do not move

wow great to hear we don't go until next year feel really daft for worrying already lol. seems to be having much more positive reviews again thank goodness. you have a great time

vicky x

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
433 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tirana do not move

ahh thats great news efc, I knew how worried you were before you left.

Hope you have a great holiday and look forward to reading your review when you get home

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
752 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tirana do not move

efc, I am soooo glad you are having a great time, you took the gamble and its paid off, well done !!

Hope the kids are having a wonderful time, dare I ask if they got their table tennis table lol.

If you do see the manager, could you just ask if they do arrange transfers from the airport, have sent 3 e-mails now with no reply. I just need a yes or no.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday. thank you so much for posting. Netty XX

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: tirana do not move

Ahh Im soo pleased for you. I know we all went through a rough couple of weeks wondering whether to move or not but I am pleased that you are having a great time and I am pleased that I decided not to change. Feet up, shorts on and enjoy!!!!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
664 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tirana do not move

hi there is no games room but there is a football pitch and all the kids tend to hang about by aqua park bar of a night.My 15 year old goes on free shuttle to island viw disco as lots of other british teenages do.Wave pool has been open last few days and everything now seems fine with that.No doubt you will enjoy it here

Liverpool
Level Contributor
664 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tirana do not move

Hi will try to find out about airport transfers will post with answer asap

chester
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: tirana do not move

Hi glad your having a nice time. Could you tell me if the gym is open. Also can you get hold of milk, as i have a 1 year old.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
664 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: tirana do not move

Hi no hotel transfers available but taxis are easy to get outside priced 20egp as only 5 mins away also table tennis arrived on our last day.We are home now and will post a review in the next couple of days

derby
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: tirana do not move

hi there we have booked for next year and so has our neighbour, we just got back last night from another hotel in sharm (3 corners st.goerge) and loved it .However my neighbour came round this mornin and told us she has cancelled the holiday as she has seen some bad reviews (only 200 seats at dinner lots of people waiting and not enough food, water slides only open at certain times,and also big queue when they open.

can you advise please

thanks

Ian

Derby

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh