We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet Flights

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Easyjet Flights

hi Guys

Anyone flown with easyjet?! good? bad? any handy hints?!

Many thanks

essex
Level Contributor
221 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Easyjet Flights

Yes Shelley that is when I am flying

stamford
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Easyjet Flights

Hi I have booked a flight to Sharm from Luton using Easyjet and I am beginning to worry about it after hearing some very negative reports.

I am not expecting luxury with Easyjet but just have a few questions that I hope people who have flown with them recently can answer

What sort of planes do they use, are they 3 seats across each side of the aisle?

Do they have any in flight entertainment?

How likely are two of us to get seated together.

Do they usually fly on time?

And information would be appreciated

Many thanks

essex
Level Contributor
221 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Easyjet Flights

Hi Cath

I flew with Easyjet at the end of August to Sharm.

The planes have 3 seats either side, there was only 2 of us flying and both ways we were seated together, on the way there someone was sitting next to us but on the way back had an empty seat next to me!

On the way out they had a film playing and on the evening flight on the way back there was programmes playing so yes there was in flight entertainment.

Flight on the way there left on time on way back had a bit of a delay but nothing to shout about.

Just one piece of advice take a pen with you!

Have a great holiday!!

Bettyboo

stamford
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Easyjet Flights

Why the pen how much paperwork will I be filling out.

essex
Level Contributor
221 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Easyjet Flights

It might be different now, but we had to fill in a form that they give you on the plane and they give you another one to fill in when to get to Sharm airport

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Easyjet Flights

You get given an immigration form on the plane that you have to complete with your passport and hotel information. When you arrive at the airport you'll have to sort out a visa if you are planning on travelling outside of Sinai (or diving) and you'll have to fill out another form to see if you have swine flu.

It shouldn't take too long, but you should take your own pen.

London
Level Contributor
869 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Easyjet Flights

And regarding sitting together - so long as you get to check in early, you'll be in group A so you should be fine. although personally I always get priority boarding so I can get exit aisle seats with extra legroom.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
895 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Easyjet Flights

Flown with then a few times on shorter flights - can't think of anything I could fault them on. Food can be a bit expensive on board so I buy a sandwich or something to take onboard - I assume you can do that still ? Its never been a problem before.

Booked with them to Sharm 4 weeks on Saturday - worker out loads cheaper than other airlines.

We plan to get their early so we can get sit together (2½ - 3 hours) before flight time. We fly at 11am we dont have to go to the airport at silly 'o' clock.

Not at all worried about going a bit further with them, had no hesitations in using them for Sharm - have flown to the Canaries on the low costs before & this is only an hour longer. Doubt their will be I.F.E, I always take my I.pod, a good book & a few mags....I speak to my hubby too...(Dont normally speak to him on long haul flights with backseat screens - we are usually watching different things all the journey, lol)

kent
Level Contributor
845 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Easyjet Flights

Hi all,

We fly to Sharm in 4 weeks time and have never used Easyjet before. We have booked Speedy Boarding. We depart at 9.15am Gatwick.

Spoke to a friend of our's who told us with Speedy Boarding you wont get on the Aircraft 1st unless you fight your way past the crowds at the gate and its a waste of money.........Any truth in this?

Whats this seating system Seats A and B?

Any tips and advice would be great.

Thank you.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Easyjet Flights

Hi,

Not sure about "speedy Boarding" but seats A&B,assuming the seating is three &three,will be window and middle.

Cheers skybluefish52

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh