We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visas

Surrey
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Visas

Hi

I Hope someone can help, I have searched for this and must be not looking in the right place! Do I need a visa for the infants travelling? One is under 12 months and the other is under 3 years. If so how much is it?

Thanks in advance

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,950 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visas

If you are going outside of the Sinai region (Luxor or Cairo are amongst the places) then you will need a visa for every passport that you have, so the children will need one. If however you are intending to stay in the Sinai region (Sharm) then no you don't need one. Just write 'sinai only' on your landing card which is given to you onboard your flight.

Hope I have explained this right!

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
10,005 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visas

Hi there

You only need a visa if travelling to Cairo, Luxor, or Ras Mohammad National Park (by land or sea), if you are not travelling to these places, you don't need one. If you are going to these places, you will need a visa and you will need to get them for the children as well.

Please read the Tips for 1st Timers, by Nephthys, at the top of the messages, lots of info there

Regards

barbarah

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,950 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visas

Barbarah we have done it again!!!

4. Re: Visas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh