We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Narrowed down to two different hotels now!

uk
Level Contributor
74 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Narrowed down to two different hotels now!

Hi have got two choices now of Hilton sharks bay resort or coral sea resort.......can anyone advise which is overall the best please? Really would appreciate any help , thank you!

staffs
Level Contributor
861 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Narrowed down to two different hotels now!

hi,have been to both hotels,food,and staff very good at hilton,but no shallow swimming there you have to go in off jetty really,coral sea is a lovely hotel too,can walk along past other hotels at night etc,food good but coral has been destroyed here so you can go in and swim but not a lot to see.depends what you want to do,my hubby is a diver and the diving at the hilton is the best he has done in sharm lots to see right off the beach!he would choose the hilton over the two no problem.hope this helps.

devon
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Narrowed down to two different hotels now!

Hilton without a doubt.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
81 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Narrowed down to two different hotels now!

I can vouch for the snorkelling at Sharks Bay. It's a large area and excellent. We've just come back from The Reef Oasis Blue Bay and the snorkelling there wasn't a patch on Sharks Bay.

We also dived with a couple staying at the Hilton and they wer very impressed with it.

uk
Level Contributor
74 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Narrowed down to two different hotels now!

Thank you for your messages!

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Narrowed down to two different hotels now!

I have been to HSB 6 times and love it there. Great fish even just standing on the jetty!

If you PM me your email address, I can mail you a long email about the hotel/area etc.........

Fiona

6. Re: Narrowed down to two different hotels now!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2010, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh