We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Nabq Bay

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife in Nabq Bay

Hi Ive read that there is supposed to be a Hard Rock and TGI's opening in Nabq Bay, can anyone confirm that these are open?

Our hotel the Tirana AquaPark, seems to be on the outskirts of Nabq Bay, can anyone tell me how far it is in distance to the bars on Nabq. Went to Naama Bay last time, so not that bothered bout going there if there are bars in Nabq.

Appreciate your replies or any links etc, maps etc

thanks again people

Stevo253

Mentioned in this post
Nabq Bay
Nabq Bay
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Na'ama Bay
Na'ama Bay
3,853 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

Hi,

Dissapointed no reply to this has nobody been recently? Hard rock? Tgi Fridays?

come on all

stevo

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

Hi,

Was in this area at summer, there are bars and shops in Nabq Bay, Hard Rock Cafe and TGI's were 'coming soon' but work was being carried out during our time there. You are about a 10min journey away if my memory serves me correctly.

The threads at the top of the forum may give you more info regarding distance.

Hope this helps a little.

LK

Mentioned in this post
Nabq Bay
Nabq Bay
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

Hi Kerrtoon,

Thanks for your posting, yes from what i can find out all it says is coing soon as you have put, so wont hold my breathe for it to be built for thursday lol. Any bars or restaraunts to recommend in this area, i take it there will be cash machines as ive just found out none in hotel we staing in

stevo

manchester
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

just returned from coral sea, tgi fridays, hard rock cafe not opened yet, doesn,t look like it will be opened for a while, your hotel is not far from nabq bay/shops, taxi are very cheap, but i found it safer to use hotel taxi not blue and white cars, x

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

Hi,

Did not go in any bars or resturants so cannot recommend, there are banks and cash machines a plenty and we did use the ATM's with no problems, we did inform our banks that we were travelling to Egypt. There was a large supermarket opposite 'La Strada' shopping centre.

There is another shopping centre which is further along the road (unsure of the name) that seemed to be busy with lots going on. You come to it first as you enter the Naqb area with 'La Strada' at the end of the Bay.

LK

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,553 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

Hi,

Plz familiarise yourself with this thread:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297555-i9225-k3…

Regards

Cardiff
Level Contributor
58 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

Hi

We'll be staying in the sea Life Hotel Nabq. Anybody know anything about this hotel?

Thanks in advance

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

Hi There, We had a week at the Raddison at the Beginning of October. The Hard Rock and TGI's are still not open but we ate twice at Onions and also the Chinese both restaurant are good. Onions doesnt have a licence but the lady will let you take yur own wine or beer and serve it for you.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

Hi Kerrtoon, Nephthys and Suebroad, PennyCardiff

thanks for your advice and postings all has been taken on board and some notes made.

Kerrtoon would that shopping centre be the jasmine centre ive read about possibly?

SueBrod64 thanks, seems we could be close to Nabq Bay and would prefer to use this than Naama Bay as we went there in June

Nephthys, thanks for posting ive read that of you before but good to refresh the memory thanks

PennyCardiff, friends stayed in this hotel goood allround value and good time had

Mentioned in this post
Nabq Bay
Nabq Bay
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Na'ama Bay
Na'ama Bay
3,853 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nightlife in Nabq Bay

hi,

just back from Nabq last night from egyptian experience which is next door to Sunrise.

TGI fridays still says coming soon but looks about ready to me as i nosied through the windows. Peking Chinese is excellent, didnt try Onions but On Fish was fantastic. 7 of us ate there a few nights ago. 2 people had the mixed sea food platter which would have fed an entire family and was served on individual little grills at the table consisting of calamari, shrimps,assorted fish, mussels you name it. It took up most of the room at the table. 4 adults all had a couple of beers ( they didnt use to serve alcohol but now do) 3 kids all had fish fingers which were amazing and the total bill was just over 600 Le. These are all in La Strada. There are a couple more bars and restaurants but sorry didnt try them so cant comment. Jasmine centre has lots of places to try including La Mesrien , excellent egyptian food. Taxi to Nabq is 30LE or local bus 3LE, Na ama bay taxi 60LE or 4LE on bus takes about 20 minutes .Would recommend Soho Square for a visit its only about 10 minutes the other way towards Sharks bay and is very classy with some fantastic restaurants. They have their own website if you want to take a look. As well as bars restuarants and no hassle shopping they have shows on most nights , ice skating , bowling and an ice bar. Wanted to try it but hubby talked me out of the 20 euro entrance fee. maybe next time ,Have a great time xx

Mentioned in this post
Na'ama Bay
Na'ama Bay
3,853 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
SOHO Square
SOHO Square
4,614 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Shark's Bay Beach
Shark's Bay Beach
1,507 Reviews