We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

manchester airport

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
manchester airport

hi guys

flying from manchester airport next week & was wondering if anyone knows if there is a boots or somehwere where i can buy shampoo, condiitoner, shower gel, toothpaste everyday items really. (luggage allowance is only 15kgs & i'm struggling) also can i go on the plane with these? x

Merseyside, England
Level Contributor
37 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: manchester airport

There are definitely Boots in Terminals 1 and 2 which sell a good range of stuff. Terminal 3 didn't have a Boots the last time I flew from there but if you are flying from terminal 3 (unlikely if flying to Egypt), you can walk through to terminal one for shopping.

Hope that helps

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: manchester airport

Pretty sure you will be able to buy all the things you want,once you get through to the departure lounge.

If you buy them there,you can take them on aircraft in your hand luggage.Its only a problem if they are in your hand luggage at security screening,they would be confiscated.

manchester
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: manchester airport

can get most things in terminal 2, and you can smoke, look out for gate 300, lol, x x

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: manchester airport

thanks guys. i don't know if to risk it or just take it all & maybe put it all in the boyfriends case, he packs light, his already having both snorkel sets, sun tan lotions., med bag lol.

sue don't let him hear you about the smoking i've managed to get him off them although we might be partial to a few on hol (did that in cuba tho back in june & struggled to get him off them again lol)

x

5. Re: manchester airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2010, 06:16