We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sharm in december?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
sharm in december?

hi.

we are searching for our christmas holidays and we thought...why not sharm?(!).we found a very good deal for sheraton sharm -by using starwood points we can stay practically free there-so this is a big plus for us to deside.

what is going to be the weather in sharm from the 22 of december to the 27th?will it be hot for beach holidays?

thanks in advance.

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sharm in december?

Yes.... You will most certainly get a fantastic tan !!!!

We are going from 14th-28th December - this is our 3rd time over Christmas!

The weather SHOULD be warm enough to swim in the sea each day (we usually do!)..... it does cool off in the late afternoon - as the sun goes down.... around 4 p.m. ish.... so you will need a fleece or good jumper for the evening, especially as most things are outside, and remember it is in the desert!

Hope you have a great time..... I can't wait - less then 3 weeks now!

england
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sharm in december?

snap!!!.....can,t wait!!!.....perfect weather!!

Morecambe
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sharm in december?

my first trip to sharm was in dec , and loved it that much GUESS what the kids got as a added christmas present ? YES ANOTHER trip to sharm in the january . the weather is lovely and warm through the day , but i find it cold at night .

newcastle
Level Contributor
810 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sharm in december?

Hi yes i was there last xmas and going again on 9th dec, days are lovely and warm but short! sun goes down at around 3.30/4pm, and it does get cold at night

5. Re: sharm in december?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh