We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just home from Sultan Gardens

kent
Level Contributor
849 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Just home from Sultan Gardens

Hi

We have just got home from The Sultan Gardens Resort if anyone needs any questions answering please feel free to message me.

SQ7

Ashby-de-la-Zouch...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just home from Sultan Gardens

Hi

We are going Sultan Gardens in February, just booked last week as it got great reviews on TA so we decided on the Suite with a Sea View. Any hints/tips for the hotel would be muxh appreciated..........also does it have a swim up bar and how far is it from Soho Square?

Thanks

Paul

kent
Level Contributor
849 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just home from Sultan Gardens

Hi,

Its a lovely Hotel with great Staff, if you have booked a Suit, id recommend you email Basel The Manager and request one central in the Hotel grounds. We had a normal room which suited us both, had Twin Beds and a double would have been nice, but we couldnt complain as we had a wonderful view of the Sea.

The Hotel has many Steps around the grounds and Pools on different levels, but your in no rush to run around the Hotel so a steady stroll is fine.

The beach can get pretty crowded but we always managed to get a Sun Lounger.

As for Soho Square i think its about 10 - 15 minute drive away. I know we passed it when we were coming back from a day out.

I can also recommend the Dive Centre based at the Hotel, a good bunch of guys. I took my Open Water Padi Course and passed it. I did take the Theory back in the UK before traveling out there.

Take Mozzie Repeliant with you, we got bitten a few times, mainly during the evenings.

Hope this has been of some help, if you need anymore questions answered please ask. I shall be posting a review some time this week with photos.

SQ7

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just home from Sultan Gardens

Hi We are going on the 19th Dec for Xmas & New Year and really looking forward to it reviews seem to be excellent with regards to hotel. & staff. A few complaints about decor of rooms and the alcohol, & entertainment but on the whole really good.We have not upgraded our room would you recommend ? Also we heard about different AL did you upgrade ?

Glad you had a great time we cant wait to get away, heard that Xmas & New Year is fantastic in Sharm !!

Cheers Janet & Al

kent
Level Contributor
849 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just home from Sultan Gardens

Hi

I couldn't find anything to complain about the rooms were fine. We were top floor in the 200 block and perfect.

We watched the Entertainment a few nights and found it to be good, there was always plenty of people watching.

I did hear about an upgrade to The All Inclusive but we were fine as we were, I did hear that you could have Ice Cream, Pizza and other goodies all day if you upgraded and I'm sure there were other things on offer as well but as I said you stayed on the normal All Inclusive package.

I'm sure Christmas and New Year in Sharm will bs great, wish were could go then....!!!

Have fun x

Ashby-de-la-Zouch...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just home from Sultan Gardens

Thanks for your help!! Glad you had a great time!!

Paul

6. Re: Just home from Sultan Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh