We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flyglobespan airlines

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
144 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
flyglobespan airlines

supposed to be flying with this airline. but have just read report they could be going into administration this week, i have booked thru red sea holidays what are chances of me still getting holiday

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flyglobespan airlines

hope u still get ur holiday

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flyglobespan airlines

we're flying with Flyglobespan next Wednesday, where did you get that info from? x

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flyglobespan airlines

I have read that today as well, all the newspapers online are reporting it.

I would ring the company you booked with asap. Did you pay with a credit card?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flyglobespan airlines

yeah i paid with a credit card, thankfully. xx

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
144 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flyglobespan airlines

on google. luckily we to paid by credit card

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
144 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flyglobespan airlines

we due to flu next thursday ive been assured should be ok, if goes into admin the holiday company will have to charter another flight. cant believe they are taking bookinhs if this is the case i only booked on thursday.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flyglobespan airlines

thats good to hear that they will charter another flight, as couldn't bear missing my hols :(. xx

scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flyglobespan airlines

Oh my god this is the first I have heard of this due to fly out on the 19th Dec for 2 weeks booked through travel republic but flight and hotel seperate

paid by credit card but really want my hols !! and dont think we will get anywhere else at this short notice

I will call first thing in the morning and let everyone know what I am told

this is awful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please can we keep each other updated if possible wont be able to reply till after 7 tommorrow night

cheers

janet & alan

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
144 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: flyglobespan airlines

from what i can gather its not so easy to get refund for just flights better off with package i googled flyglobespan last night and the owner of the company was saying the company are not on the verge of collapse. but who knows who to believe, it will be difficult to get flights now with the ba strike,if u google bbc news u will something on there about it , lets all pray we get our holidays

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
144 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: flyglobespan airlines

have just read that today is funding deadline for globespan and they are expected to make an announcement today on the subject.. please god let it be good news,

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh