We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oriental Resort Hotel

Ballygally, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Oriental Resort Hotel

Intend going there end of January 2010.

Would appreciate any advice.

geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
119 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oriental Resort Hotel

I was there in 2007. Lovely hotel in Nabq Bay. If i remember correctly about 15-20 mins from Naama Bay on the bus (if you like to live dangerously!)

One of the best things is the beach, you can walk for miles in front of the other hotels which isn't possible in Hurghada, i'm not sure about Naama Bay. There's some pretty good snorkelling just off the end of the pier but i was a beginner so i was easily pleased. The commercial centre opposite the hotel was under construction - very quiet at night, however it should be a bit livelier now.

A large Russian clientele, but thats Egypt. We had a problem finding a table at 7pm, so just waited till 8pm to go to eat, still had a good choice of food. Nice pool area. Hope it's still up to standard. I must admit i tend to leave a tip for the chamberboy everyday, then he looks after you. I've never had a problem in Egypt but don't leave any valuables or money lying around. Always use the safe. Have a great time.

geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
119 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oriental Resort Hotel

If you want to view the hotel have a look at www.orientalresorts.com.eg

3. Re: Oriental Resort Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh