We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going in march?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone going in march?

Hi,We're going on the 18th of march and was just wondering was anyone else going in march,We are going to st george three corners.

ireland
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Anyone going in march?

Two hours ago? well done,have you been to sharm before, if not you'll love it

west midlands
Level Contributor
107 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Anyone going in march?

Thursday March 4th. 9.0 a.m. from Birmingham to Sultan Gardens. First time to Egypt, really looking forward to it.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Anyone going in march?

Im going on 12 March, flying from Gatwick and staying at Coral Sea Resort....Little worried about getting the injections though!!!!! Cant wait to get away from the cold british weather

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
187 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Anyone going in march?

Hi Carojim,

Yes, first time to Sharm, went to Eilat about 20 years ago so we are looking forward to swimming in the wonderful Red Sea again. It took alot of pursuasion to go to Sharm after reading and hearing from friends about the Eygptian Tummy, but I have read all the info on our hotel and it seems to be ok there for this, so fingers crossed i'm not on the loo for a week but on a sunlounger getting a great tan !!

New Forest, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Anyone going in march?

We are going for the first time in March. Flights are booked for the BA night flight from Gatwick on 25th for a week but that it so far. No hotel! I started looking at Sharks Bay then decided to look further afield. Now I'm back at Sharks Bay and each time I think I have decided I either see something else that catches my eye or I read something negative about my choice. At the moment its either Hilton Sharks Bay or Sierra Hotel. I just hope they still have rooms left when I make up my mind. We are going to celebrate my 50th birthdays so want to get it right. Hubby is having a good laugh at me for taking so long but god knows where we would end up if I left it to him.

glasgow
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Anyone going in march?

hi,going on 8th march from glasgow to sultan gardens with my sister,niece and 2 girlfriends We went to Hurgada last year and loved it. Hope it's as good.

glasgow
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: Anyone going in march?

hi,going on 8th march from glasgow to sultan gardens with my sister,niece and 2 girlfriends We went to Hurgada last year and loved it. Hope it's as good.

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
187 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Anyone going in march?

Janine100,

Thats's who have booked with, BA, I was also unsure which hotel to book but after reading the great reviews on here about the Hilton Shark Bay ,we decided on there, but must agree the Sierra did too. Oooh decisions decisions for you then. Lol.

glasgow
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
29. Re: Anyone going in march?

Hi Levi

We stayed in the Hilton Sharks bay last January. There are two Hilton hotels in Sharks bay -the old one is getting a bit tired now so we paid for an upgrade into the new hotel which is just behind the old one. The new one has lovely wooden loungers with nice thick mats.

Food was great, service great and the rooms were fantastic also immaculate.

We were there for two weeks -no upset tummies. If you are in the old hotel you can also eat in the new one. A little free bus will take you down to beach or its a pleasant walk, the beach is tiny with steps down to it but there are beautiful fish.

Also Soho square is a five minute walk.away.

We are off to the Royal grand Azure at the end of Febuary only because the beach is flat

hope you enjoy your holiday

Wendy

glasgow
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
30. Re: Anyone going in march?

Hi Levi

We stayed in the Hilton Sharks bay last January. There are two Hilton hotels in Sharks bay -the old one is getting a bit tired now so we paid for an upgrade into the new hotel which is just behind the old one. The new one has lovely wooden loungers with nice thick mats.

Food was great, service great and the rooms were fantastic also immaculate.

We were there for two weeks -no upset tummies. If you are in the old hotel you can also eat in the new one. A little free bus will take you down to beach or its a pleasant walk, the beach is tiny with steps down to it but there are beautiful fish.

Also Soho square is a five minute walk.away.

We are off to the Royal grand Azure at the end of February because the beach is flat .

hope you enjoy your holiday

Wendy

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh