We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amwaj oyoun hotel sharm

wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
amwaj oyoun hotel sharm

hi me again!!!

anyone know the e-mail address for this hotel please???

UK
Level Contributor
578 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amwaj oyoun hotel sharm

info@amwajhotelsint.com

wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amwaj oyoun hotel sharm

many thanks again oldbie uk will pass details on

diolch yn fawr iawn!!!

UK
Level Contributor
578 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amwaj oyoun hotel sharm

Checked yesterday as we left and there is a side access through the carpark so after entering reception to book in, it would be possible to get to ground floor rooms via the side entrance. This would give access to the gardens, poolsand beach areas and you could reach most of the restaurant areas.

Access may need to be arranged in conjunction with the staff, I simply don't know, but I'm sure they will help all they can, they were very accommodating for us.

wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: amwaj oyoun hotel sharm

you are an absolute diamond oldbie!!

hope you enjoyed your hols and thanx for taking the time out on your hols for advising us on this matter!!! Safe flight and welcome home!!

5. Re: amwaj oyoun hotel sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh