We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sultan Gardens Snorkeling Equipment

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
Level Contributor
54 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Sultan Gardens Snorkeling Equipment

Hi Can anybody tell me if snorkeling equipment is included in the all inclusive package. I did email the hotel about this and airport transfers but they only replied about the pick up.

Many Thanks

Helen

alberta
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sultan Gardens Snorkeling Equipment

Don't know we are going on th16th of feb from canada. I wondered the same thing cause we have our own gear, but it would be less to pack. Most of those resorts in the carribean include it, but i doubt these guys do.

London, United...
Level Contributor
799 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sultan Gardens Snorkeling Equipment

Hi

Snorkeling equipment isn't normally included in your AI package.

Most hotels have a dive school attached to them and it is possible to hire snorkels,masks and fins. However, you can buy them quite cheaply there, if you like.

I must admit, though, that it's better to get them over here as you can be sure of the fit (and I wouldn't want to hire something that may not have been properly cleaned ......................... )

Regards

Neeta xx

alberta
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sultan Gardens Snorkeling Equipment

How true eh! Hubby and I usually bring our own along, but hate the extra weight for baggage. It is looking like we will toss in our own, that way I know where it has been.

newcastle
Level Contributor
54 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sultan Gardens Snorkeling Equipment

Thanks for the replies x

5. Re: Sultan Gardens Snorkeling Equipment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh