We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel on the beach, Naama bay

geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
119 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
hotel on the beach, Naama bay

I'm looking for an appart or hotel on the beach at naama bay, for a week in march with my 14 yr old son. sunbathing, relaxing and snorkelling are my priorities. Not too expensive - 3 star maybe. Any suggestions?

Falcon Adventure
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Safaris, Sightseeing Tours
Elite Diving
Scuba & Snorkeling
Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel on the beach, Naama bay

Yep....... We stayed at the Novotel (apparently 4*)..... we did B&B which suited us well. The pool was a good size and very clean, not many people were around the pool...... the beach was gorgeous..... the coral was only waist deep and abundance of fab colourful fish....... brilliant snorkelling..... we took loads of underwater piccys and video..... which were so clear because it was close to the surface! Our room was fine...... huge double bed, large room with TV, sofa, patio doors out onto a good size balcony..... best of all was a decent walk in shower (no bathtub)..... with an abundance of hot water..... great jets too. 10 min stroll along the promenade into Naama Bay each night..... stopping off at Ghazala Beach bear for a happy hour (or 3!). We had a curtosy bus pick us up from the airport for $5.00 each..... so much better than haggling for a Taxi....... Couldn't got wrong with this place - defo one to check out! (We were the for two weeks over last Christmas)

2. Re: hotel on the beach, Naama bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh