We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code in the Hilton Sharks Bay

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chester UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Dress code in the Hilton Sharks Bay

Hello,

Going 3 weeks today ( Ash cloud permitting.. ) - Just curious as to what the dress code for men will be around the pool area, beach and the restaurant? Thank you for any replies , much appreciated.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress code in the Hilton Sharks Bay

No dress code except no dripping wet cozzies in restaurant and no bare chests(men or women) lol ! Basically covered up for both sexes and no bare feet.

Round the pools anything goes - there were a few topless this time although never seen much of this before when we've been there.

Have a good time and take lots of sun cream (high Factor) as y ou will surely need it!

portsmouth
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress code in the Hilton Sharks Bay

going 3 weeks tomorrow ......hopefully !!!

Chester UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress code in the Hilton Sharks Bay

Thank you for the replies. :)

So I could wear just casual shorts in the evening in the restaurant? I don't really want to be taking much clothes with me.. Just swimming shorts/trunks and a few tops. Holiday company has rubbish baggage allowance!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress code in the Hilton Sharks Bay

yes shorts will be fine - we were there in March and my other half wore them every night no problem. Some people get dressed up but most are casual.

I don't know wether the Asian restaurant will be open by the time you go so don't know wether shorts will be allowed there as it is classed as a la carte!

5. Re: Dress code in the Hilton Sharks Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh