We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Sea Splash Resort

Reading, Berks
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Coral Sea Splash Resort

I'm surprised this new hotel hasn't been mentioned on here yet (or maybe it has?!).

I've just been in to my local First Choice travel agency and picked up the 2011 Summer brochure and spotted this awesome looking hotel which I think open for bookings next summer. There are lots of 'artist's impression' photos on the FC website.

Anyone know anything about it? It looks amazing..... it even has a surf park flowrider type thing and loads of waterslides!

I'm seriously thinking of booking for next year.... it fits my brief perfectly (depending on the actual location in Nabq Bay?).

Walsall
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

We have just booked holiday for next year in June and didnt realise the hotel had not been built. Does the hotel look anywhere near finished as we are a bit worried and considering booking another hotel

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
756 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

they had just started building it when we were there in march, but they are very fast builders!!

they wouldnt take booking if they didnt think it would be ready!

gateshead
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

The holiday village was late opening by about 6 weeks in 2007 so hopefully they have learnt from this. As I said we are returning in July this year so I will be happy to give an update begining of August, my kids are also in regular contact with the staff in the hotel and at the moment we are being told they are unsure if guests can use each others facilities. We are going to book for mid August so hopefully it will be fully operational by then and any teething problems will be sorted.

Michelle

Walsall
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

An update would be fantastic, thanks for your help.

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

Hi, we've just booked for June next year. We wanted to go to the new holiday village in Rhodes but at £2500 for 10 nights, all be it with a swim up room it was just too much we felt. So decided to go with this one and have got a swim up room! Can't wait!

Lindsay

16. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 May 2010, 15:05
Morecambe
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

hi fiona i think your post will be removed as you are not allpwed to advertise ;-(

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone that I have booked to go to the Splash Resort in October next year! I know it's a long way off but I am excited already! Lol!

I am taking my kids (12 and 1) and it looks absolutely amazing.

We too have ben the Holiday Village accross the road three times and would love to go back there again but going to be different next year and go accross the road! Claire x x

Midlothian
2 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

Hi, we have just booked 3 swim up rooms for next September. Reading your comments are very helpful and I will certainly keep in touch.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

Just looked at the Splash for next July and the baggage allowance comes out to 20kg but we have booked to go to the village at easter next year and it's 23Kg?

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh