We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Sea Splash Resort

Reading, Berks
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Coral Sea Splash Resort

I'm surprised this new hotel hasn't been mentioned on here yet (or maybe it has?!).

I've just been in to my local First Choice travel agency and picked up the 2011 Summer brochure and spotted this awesome looking hotel which I think open for bookings next summer. There are lots of 'artist's impression' photos on the FC website.

Anyone know anything about it? It looks amazing..... it even has a surf park flowrider type thing and loads of waterslides!

I'm seriously thinking of booking for next year.... it fits my brief perfectly (depending on the actual location in Nabq Bay?).

england
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

I have just booked our holiday for may 2011 at the coral sea splash resort. we are all really excited! fingers crossed it opens on time an with no problems!

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

I'm sure it will be open in more than enough time.Hopefully they have learned from the holiday village. That was running late, first choice had to move people to other hotels and then it was rushed to be finished making it messy. So I am sure first choice don't want another mistake like that.

Plus on the coral sea website it says it will be open November this year.

Happy Holidays!!!

wales
3 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

booked for june 7th 2011 two famileys with swim up rooms!! we are so looking forward to going as i have been to the HV 2 years ago and had a wonderful time.

the count down has started lol

Midlothian
2 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

We have booked for September 2011. We have 4 swim-up rooms and got 4 free child places. I can't find anything about the Coral Sea Splash Resort anywhere, can you give me the exact site you used. Thanks

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

Hi ya, the website is

www.coralsearesorts.com

claire x

Ellesmere Port...
1 post
Save Reply
36. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

for 2 adult it cost me £2078 for 2wks in june 2011

warrington
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

hi i hope you can have the use of the holiday village as i stay here in 2008 which i would give it 100% best holiday ever and im going to the coral sea splash in june 2011 so this would be great. if you hear anything else on it please let me know

many thanks

warrington
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

seen the swim up rooms at the hv. when you go out to your patio you hsve gates that lead out to the sloping pool which looks great hope you injoy

England
2 posts
Save Reply
39. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

hi we booked yesterday to go to the coral sea splash resort to go in early may (due to the heat) just wondering if anyone else has booked similar time??? Am slightly panicking though as its not been built yet, although someone has mentioned the build is finished in november 2010. Any replies would be great and put my mind at rest a little!

swansea
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
40. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort

hi weve booked for june 6th 11 nights theres about 20 of us going cant wait cant wait to see some proper pictuers of this place