We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reputable dive centres

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
756 posts
4 reviews
reputable dive centres

in sharm,

we will be qualified open water scuba divers when we return to sharm in september

and i'm looking for a reputable dive centre as i will be diving with 2 kids aged 10 and 13

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
43 reviews
11. Re: reputable dive centres

Julie,

Reef Oasis Blue Bay seem to have their own dive club.

http://www.reefoasisdiveclub.com

colchester
Level Contributor
611 posts
52 reviews
12. Re: reputable dive centres

rm,

many thanks for this info. I have just looked at their web site and will be showing my partner when he returns from work. He just booked in for his PADI certificate yesterday here in the UK, so he will be ready to go when we get to Sharm.

Cant say I find diving appealing myself, but the snorkelling looks great!

Rgds

Julie

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
756 posts
4 reviews
13. Re: reputable dive centres

give it a try!

we started it cos my kids really wanted to do it, and i have to admit i LOVE it!

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
99 reviews
14. Re: reputable dive centres

Congratulations. We went to Sharm in September and did first 4 days doing our Open Water and then last 2 doing our Advanced. We booked through our tour operator and thought we'd end up with the dive centre in the hotel (Hyatt Regency) but we ended up being taken to Camel Dive (www.cameldive.com) which we were a bit put out with at first but uypon refelection we had a superb experience with great staff and instructors, great location and facilities. Would highly recommend - think they have some deals on at the moment - we've just booked to go back to Sharm, for 8 days week after next and will be diving 4-5 days with Camel again.

15. Re: reputable dive centres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2010, 07:17