We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

London
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

Hi out there, I was wondering if anyone else has booked to go to the new Senatori Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. It's not due to open until February 2011 but is taking bookings now - it looks fantastic. I can't believe I've booked a holiday so far in advance - 6th - 20th July 2011!!!

I'm hoping I don't experience a similar fiasco to that had when booking a previous holiday before it had been built; that was the Holiday Village, also in Sharm. It wasn't finished in time and many visitors had to go elsewhere.

London, United...
Level Contributor
799 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

Hi

Don't worry, you're not on your own!!

A topic was posted by SmileU2 the other day - take a look, it will put your mind at rest (sorry, but I'm not sure how to paste the link!!)

Hope you have a great time.

Neeta xx

Birstall
Level Contributor
153 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

Hi, we also have booked to go to this Hotel as it looks so nice. We have booked for 4th February 2011 so I am really hoping that it is up and running - we will probably be the 1st guests. I am also contemplating booking for July either at this Hotel or another in Sharm. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

while you are out there you can walk or get a small motor bugy go past the coral sea next hotels both the Baron palmshotels go in and have a look round.

hope it helps

Cantanhede, Portugal
Level Contributor
945 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

While the boring football has been on telly i have been looking at prices for this hotel for next year.

Coming up at around £650 for a week in may 2011.

Mmmm tempting !!

Kim

wakefield uk
Level Contributor
237 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

we have booked for the 7th of march for 2 weeks

Cantanhede, Portugal
Level Contributor
945 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

Can anyone tell me if it is only Thomsons who are selling this hotel for next year ?

Cant find any other supplier.

Thanks

Kim

wakefield uk
Level Contributor
237 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

thompson uk exclusive it says in adds but other agents sell thomson holidays depends what margins there working on I supose if they can do it cheaper than thompson direct we booked in thompson shop and they matched internet price

Ashford
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

We have booked this hotel 1st September 2011 for 2 weeks. Wanted something special, by all accounts that what we will get???!!!!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

Can you tell me who you are going with...we went to the hotel last year before the refurb and thought the location was lovely. Once the hotel is done up it will be perfect.

Edited: 18 May 2010, 14:02
wakefield uk
Level Contributor
237 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sensatori Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh

anyone know how far it is from soho square like to get out of the hotel now and again or if there is any thing else near by

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh