We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori - Sharm

Ashford
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori - Sharm

We have booked the above hotel for September 2011!! Has anyone have any information on the progress of this new Thomson hotel please?

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

looking to book this hotel for next year,but think i will wait,after the repots that came back when they opened one in Crete,but the longer you wait the higher the price.

Ashford
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

We are hoping that by September most of the teething problems will be sorted. As you say the longer you leave it the more expensive it gets.

England
Level Contributor
50 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

The Tenerife one just opened this month and same there bad reviews initial teething problems. I am booked for the Sensatori sharm in June - I believe they are taking guests from February 11 so hopefully they will sort themseves out pretty quick. It's not like me to book without reviews but i am going for my birthday and they had the nice swim up rooms so just thought go for it.

norwich
Level Contributor
231 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

I saw the reviews for Tenerife Sensatori as well and I am getting worried now..we are booked for 2nd week of opening ! I will be really peed off if it is rubbish as we have changed our plans from the Premier le Reve in Hurghada ( which has fantastic reviews )...Main reason we changed is Thomson are doing flights from Norwich and the salesgirl really persuaded us that Sensatori is fabulous...better be, it wasn't cheap !

winsford,cheshire
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

Hi...

Me and my partner have also booked to go in sep 2011.. it looks lush in the brochure but i cant wait... we were gonna book another hotle but as soon as we saw this one we decided on this one!! What date is it that your going?

Thanks

Emma

norwich
Level Contributor
231 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

we are going 9th feb 2011 Emalou..i will do a review :)

Ashford
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

Hi Emma

We are going 1st Sept 2011 for 2 weeks. We have booked a sea view swim up room. What date are you travelling?

Chris

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

will look forward to your report,like many others hope all turns out well.

like i said a week ago took bull by the horns and booked in march,but while i was makeing up my mind price went up £30

winsford,cheshire
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

Hi Chris.

We are goiong 14th sep and booked at whirlpool bath on balcony room!

Thanks

Em

winsford,cheshire
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

Thanks... i hope its all ok for you!!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh