We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori - Sharm

Ashford
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori - Sharm

We have booked the above hotel for September 2011!! Has anyone have any information on the progress of this new Thomson hotel please?

winsford,cheshire
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

yeh this is still the same - as long as you dont plan to dive or leave the sinai area you dont need to buy a visa

manchester
Level Contributor
295 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

hi bookef this hotel for the 24/5/11 swim up room extra leg room seat s 10 nights £2042 wat u think ? i thought not bad

Southern Wales...
Level Contributor
75 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

good i paid £2,000 for Feruary for 2 weeks for 2 of us,but not a swim up room just deluxe

winsford,cheshire
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

Hi,

I booked a whirlpool bath room (on the balcony) and extra leg room seats for £1185pp - this was with out my extra discount with being a travel agent, i booked when the brochured first went on sale in June 2010...

It just shows that there was some really good deals for this holiday - when they first came on sale and shows how popular the hotel is with the increase of the prices..... i am sure that we will have a fab time what ever we paid :)

Wales
2 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

Me and my fiance have booked to go 16/7/11 for our honeymoon and CANT WAIT now!!!! Booked a swim up room with sea view. When i asked the travel agent about honeymoon offers/upgrades i was told that there aren't any formal agreements (as its a new hotel) but our honeymoon will be noted on the booking and they will see what they can do. I know most hotels do offer you a little something. Not that im really bothered. Just cant wait to get there and relax :)

I look forward to seeing everyone's review now!!!!yey!!!!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

I`ve also booked this hotel for my honeymoon and fly on the 9th June for 2 weeks at this hotel. Never been to Egypt before but my fiancee had shortlisted it as a destination she quite liked to visit and she had also picked out the Sensatori holiday range as a hotel she wanted to try at some point so when it came to the decision we have opted to take a chance on this hotel.

I just keep checking out the forum sites quite reguarly to see if anybody has any more updates on this hotel as like other people have mentioned, there doesn`t seem much info about at the moment regarding this hotel other than what is mentioned in the brochures.

Paid approx £2500 with Thompons for the 2 of us which included a swim up room.

As the previous poster had mentioned, there is nothing mentioned regarding any additional extras which hotel give to honeymooners but our travel agent has also logged this info with the hotel request.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
47. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

We have stayed at this hotel twice. Once when it was the conrad and then when it was the coral sea imperial. It is wonderful , Beach is lovely , Will go back with Next year with Sensatori new look

Sharm El Sheikh...
6 posts
Save Reply
48. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

Yes, the opening will be in February 2011. for any inquires please feel free to contact me.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
380 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

Does anyone know if there will be fridges in the rooms?

I need a fridge with plenty of storage space for meds for 2 of my kids (they must be in a fridge)

Im so worried it wont be finished ontime as we have booked for the 2nd week in feb!

Also in general in sensatori or egypt hotels do you get cocktails included ?

We have been to a holiday village in turkey and the drinks werent great to be honest , quite warm, and watered down and food wasnt great so my hubbie was put off all inclusives so im praying this it better! The food there wasnt great either lol

Sharm El Sheikh...
6 posts
Save Reply
50. Re: Sensatori - Sharm

Hi,

there is a mini bar in each room, think will be ok for medicins.

as planned, by first of Feb2011, every thing will be finished and ready to welcome guests.

Local spirit cocktails are included in the AI concept, also branded cocktails are available with extra charge.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations