We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive - how much to bring???

Louth
Level Contributor
118 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive - how much to bring???

Going on our first all inclusive to the holiday village in July. Just wondering how much cash we will need to bring?

Thanks in advance!

wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive - how much to bring???

Hi thecons

It would really depend on,how many of you are going, how long you are going for and what you intend to do on your stay? If you just doing a lazy relaxing week around the hotel, then very little, if any!!

If your intending to do trips, the occassional meal out, and going for longer then you get a better exchange rate in Egypt than here and other posters who have been recently can advise you on the cost of trips etc.. that you intend to do, which should give you a better idea of spending money needed!

Enjoy your holiday

S S W

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive - how much to bring???

cant add much else to summersunshinewales' i have been before and had a lazy week doing nothing apart from being around the hotel.. no trips.. no shopping... and the only thing i brought was crisps (i like pringles lol)... extra suncream.. a few drinks after hours.. a meal at a speciality restaurant.. and late checkout.

barnsley
Level Contributor
35 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive - how much to bring???

went to the holliday village in October last year and are going again in 2 weeks. My husband and I ( who are not tight ) took £150 for the week.

We came home with £100. All we spent our money on was a taxi into Nama bay, a football kit for our grandson, and telephone calls home which were the most expensive and tips to the staff.

If you are going on trips, and drinking after midnight, then you will need more.

We go in 2 weeks and will be taking £500 but we are going with family and doing some trips this time.

newcastle
Level Contributor
813 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive - how much to bring???

we have been to sharm 5times and we always spend about £400ish, and that is taxi's, a few meals/drinks out, duty-free.......and handbags and shoes for me!!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive - how much to bring???

Was in Sharm last year all inclusive at the Dreams Beach Resort and myself and my boyfriend took £600 for the week, first time there and wasnt sure what to expect. We went on the quad bikes trip in the desert and also to the waterpark and at night we paid to eat out 3 times and went into Naama Bay also and we spent about £250 so came back with more than half of our money. In my opinion you dont need a great deal at all. The way I look at it you have paid for all inclusive so make the most of it, thats what we did apart from a few nights where we fancied a change. We are going back to Turkey this year but wish it was Sharm, had an amazing time!

6. Re: All inclusive - how much to bring???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh