We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reef Oasis Hotel - Info needed please

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Reef Oasis Hotel - Info needed please

Hi guys

Looking at going back to sharm in oct & have got a price for this hotel.

anyone been? what's it like? reason i ask is because we are going AI but the hotels in sharm that are AI don't tend to be the best so i've learnt & on a slight budget.

Whats the food like? whats the drink on the AI like? has it a private beach with good snorkelling?

much to do near by? any entertainment?

Thanks in advance & anything else you feel i might need to know would be appreciated :-)

Falcon Adventure
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Safaris
Elite Diving
Scuba & Snorkeling
norfolk, england
Level Contributor
405 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reef Oasis Hotel - Info needed please

Great questions - we are going on 28th December and was thinking of posting the same thing.

Can anyone help please?

Would also like to know the location of the Junior Suites.

Thanks.

north east
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Reef Oasis Hotel - Info needed please

Hi guys

which reef hotel are you going to, the blue bay or the beach hotel,as they are different hotels.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reef Oasis Hotel - Info needed please

Stayed at the blue bay reef oasis last year and couldn't fault it, very good food, drink was not a problem, shows in the evening were a lot better than a lot we have seen, we would have gone back this year but the price was too much for us to pay so went to a much smaller place which was also nice.

Book it you will have a good time.

Stone, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reef Oasis Hotel - Info needed please

I have just returned from a 10 night stay at The Reef Oasis Bue Bay, and put it this way, I'm in the process of booking again for next year! It was by far the best holiday I've ever been on, the only negative thing I can say - it has spoilt me for future holidays as I can't imagine anywhere else being of the same standard.

You were asking about the quality of the food and drink - all superb, I bought a couple of bottles of vodka in the airport just in case, but didn't need to open them, as for the food - there was so much choice, I am fussy in what I eat - in the sense of I'll eat anything, but it has to be of a high standard - and I wasn't dissapointed - book this hotel - you won't regret it!

5. Re: Reef Oasis Hotel - Info needed please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh