We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sultan gardens - flight change

Nottingham
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sultan gardens - flight change

Hi

Just been notified that our flight time has been changed to 9.15. Its less than 12 hours so classed as minor change!

This means we will now need to eat at the hotel prior to the flight. From feedback I understand that your band is taken away early on the day. Can anyone advise when this is?

Also, what are food prices like outside of the AI arrangements and is food available at 5pm?

many thanks for your help

Rodney

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,179 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sultan gardens - flight change

Hi,

I think it would be a good idea to email the hotel directly & explain the changes; the front off ice is:

fo@sultangardens.com

& Basel, the owner / manager is on bkedr@sultangardens.com

Regards

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sultan gardens - flight change

Exactly why I refuse to fly charter anymore!

You don't say when your original flight time was.... I assume you mean 9.15 pm for your new flight time? Be aware that all international flights specify times on the 24 hour clock...so is your new flight time 21.15?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sultan gardens - flight change

Hey

Thanks for advice...contacted Basel and got response next day.

This hotel really seems to care about its customers. I'm really looking forward to this.

regards

Rodney

4. Re: Sultan gardens - flight change

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh