We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drinks on AI at reef oasis beach resort

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
drinks on AI at reef oasis beach resort

hi guys

can anyone tell me what type of drinks are on the AI at the reef oasis beach resort please.

are cocktails included? whats the beer like? wine any good? spirits ok or do they do really strong measures?

any info would be grreatly appreciated

thanks x

UK
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: drinks on AI at reef oasis beach resort

Hiya,

Local spirits, beer, Cocktails and hot drinks are all on the AI which were all really nice and good quality. These are also available 24hrs a day. The only drinks that are charged are the Branded spirits like Smirnoff or Bells etc and the freshly squeezed orange and strawberry drinks at breakfast. I believe there is also a small charge for the wine, but not 100% sure as I didn’t drink any.

At the end of the week when we picked up the bill the only thing we were charged for was borrowing a kettle from reception, the freshly squeezed strawberry drinks at breakfast (They were lush!!) and one day we had an ice cream out of the freezer. I can’t remember what it came too but I remember mum saying it was really cheap and worth the extra cost. We took so much spending money and came back with the majority of it still!

Throughout the week if you request an extra you just give them your room number and they put it on your tab which you can pay at reception at any point.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you book. x

2. Re: drinks on AI at reef oasis beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2010, 07:43
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh