We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite at Sultan Gardens

portsmouth
Level Contributor
879 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Suite at Sultan Gardens

can any one tell me what a junior suite consists of ?

thanks

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suite at Sultan Gardens

Im interested in this too. We're staying at Sea Gardens and am tempted to upgrade but not sure if its worth the money

Chriss

england
Level Contributor
690 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suite at Sultan Gardens

do you mean sultan gardens,not sea gardens lol x

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suite at Sultan Gardens

no Connor, i mean Sea Gardens :P Ive been told they are sister hotels, so although Sultan appears to be the superior hotel, im interested in the feedback.

Chriss

sharm el sheikh
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Suite at Sultan Gardens

Hi guys,

Just to clarify, Sultan Gardens and Sea Garden are not related in anyway save that they are both hotels in Sharm el Sheikh.

-Basel

London, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suite at Sultan Gardens

Dont quote me on this,however you get for a junior suite a seperate bedroom area and then a lounge area with sofa bed on and chair and a small kitchen area (okay so no cooker etc) but more spare to store all the extra stuff you just needed to pack. Still comes with the fridge etc that all rooms have. They have pictures of this on their website. I am sure Basel will confirm this when he is next on line (management of the hotel)

I have not even stayed in this hotel yet but so impressess with the ability to e-mail them direct and ask questions about my stay I have been siging their praises (just hope I will still be when I get ther November) xxxx

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suite at Sultan Gardens

thanks for clearing that up Basel, i was misinformed

Chriss

sharm el sheikh
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Suite at Sultan Gardens

My pleasure Krisss. Also Manama's description of the suite is spot on.

-Basel

8. Re: Suite at Sultan Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh