We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disappearing reviews of Sultan Gardens ??

portsmouth
Level Contributor
891 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
disappearing reviews of Sultan Gardens ??

today read 2 less than favourable reviews of SGR , b ut now they have vanished !!! Whats that all about ???

portsmouth
Level Contributor
891 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disappearing reviews of Sultan Gardens ??

thats funny ...they are back !!!!

Portree, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disappearing reviews of Sultan Gardens ??

Was just checking myself there. Funny. No idea what's going on! Worth keeping an eye on.

London, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: disappearing reviews of Sultan Gardens ??

seems odd to get two reviews of not great response for there? Perhaps just a off week? I think anyone expecting 5 star in actual a english 5 start would be shocked - I am sure the star ratings come from things like if it has 3 + pools etc and if it has an indoors, well that is how thomas cook made up the star rating in Tunisia, if it is clean that is the main thing!

WIgan, England
Level Contributor
92 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: disappearing reviews of Sultan Gardens ??

Sometimes people get a little carried away with expectations of 5 stars and the price paid. there is always a trade off. The person seems bitter at the reviews posted on trip advisor as though this led to them being misold. I feel that they have not read fully the reviews and taken a balanced view.

I know stars in the uk are awarded on facilities that the hotel has. SG in my opinion is a good hotel, but on a par 3+/4

5. Re: disappearing reviews of Sultan Gardens ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 17:16