We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in feb

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
weather in feb

hi there ,whats the weather usually like in sharm in feb,thanks

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in feb

Hi,

Have a look at wunderground website. Enter Sharm El Sheikh in the search bar and then if you scroll down there's a History and Almanac showing temperatures on any day in previous years. These temperatures are in the shade.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
839 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in feb

We were there Feb 09 and it was top 20s early 30s every day. Does get cooler at night though, we found we needed a woolly!

Also gets dark quite early.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in feb

thanks for the info

Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in feb

We were there this february for half term. We had great weather. You could feel it getting hotter each day. Certainly you will not be cold but it is not as hot as it can get in Egypt. Very comfortable, but hot enough to get a very good tan!!

Mind you the week before we went they had storms!!! I dont believe this is the norm though.

I am sure it would be hot enough for you, have a great time.

P

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in feb

thanks kindly

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in feb

Can i just butt into your thread and ask about clothing for evenings in feb...................what would we need?

Will the kids be ok in shorts and short sleeve shirts and my baby in dresses? or will we need warmer stuff.

Jeans/cardigans etc?

I normally do canaries in feb and find i need a cardi at night and the kids normally have a hoodie for nights and we often wear jeans aswell.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in feb

bump

8. Re: weather in feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh