We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked for the Coral Sea resort in Dec 06

Southampton, UK
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just booked for the Coral Sea resort in Dec 06

Just wondering if anyone else has planned as far ahead as me and has booked for the coral sea in Dec?! My husband and I are going for the first time - and i am very excited!

Also if anyone has any info about the Coral Sea resort it would be greatly appreciated as there isn't much info available anywhere!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked for the Coral Sea resort in Dec 06

hi, we are going to the coral sea resort in march.my sisters friend has just got back and she says the hotel is beautifull with a large swimming pool .Food was really good staff very friendly.In fact she liked it so much she is booking to go back .so it sounds great. hope this helps.

Southampton, UK
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked for the Coral Sea resort in Dec 06

Great - I am so excited - I don't know how I will last a whole 11 months until we go!!!

fareham,hants
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked for the Coral Sea resort in Dec 06

take a look at these

www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=41951

holiday-truth.com/gallery/Coral-Sea-Resort

holiday-truth.com/holiday_truths/…

hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked for the Coral Sea resort in Dec 06

We went to the coral sea in sep 05,it was fantastic we could not fault anything.We had a double sea view room (2126) and our room cleaner was Sheriff-who thoroughly spoilt us.

The staff work hard to make your every need catered for.The food was excellent and you never went hungry-The first choice team Ash & co were always on hand if you needed them.Our room was cleaned to a very HIGH standard.The beach was beautifull and the water temp was 28and you could walk out for miles befor it started to get deep,and the snorkelling was excellent.You have made a good choice.So look forward to it.We loved it so much that we booked to go again with people we met there last year.

Regards

Cynide