We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sultan gardens - new Cajun restaurant??

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sultan gardens - new Cajun restaurant??

I read on a review recently that there is a new Cajun restaurant at sultan gardens? Has anyone been recently that could tell me what it's like and is it all inclusive? Thanks x

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sultan gardens - new Cajun restaurant??

We were there 17-25 September. Ate at the Fish Market, the Cajun restaurant is just over the road on the seaward side (overlooks the beach).

Never saw it open, so perhaps guests didn't know about it yet, but I am pretty sure that, like the Fish Market, it is not in the all inclusive plan.

If at all in doubt email the front desk or the manager, Basel, he is a very helpful man!

bkhedr@sultangardens.com

fo@sultangardens.com

Enjoy your holiday, the SG is a great place!

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sultan gardens - new Cajun restaurant??

Thanks vegasfan

I have actually stayed at SG in march 2009 and loved it. We're going back on 14th november with our 15 month old.... 1st holiday.

I can't picture where the new restaurant is but if it's open maybe we'll try it. From the reviews I have been Reading it looks like there may be a few little changes since I visited last

so excited now!!!

Thanks xx

sharm el sheikh
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sultan gardens - new Cajun restaurant??

Hi Cazzacap,

The new Cajun restaurant, Fleur De Lys, is where the old Tiran bar was (overlooking the beach directly across from the seafood restaurant). Just fyi The Tiran bar has now been moved further down the beach.

The Cajun restaurant is open (although the sign is still being manufactured) and like the seafood restaurant it is not included in your classic AI package but is included if you choose to upgrade to Sultan class.

Best Regards

Basel Khedr

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sultan gardens - new Cajun restaurant??

Thank you Basel x

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sultan gardens - new Cajun restaurant??

Thank you Basel x

6. Re: Sultan gardens - new Cajun restaurant??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2011, 06:16