We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hilton sharks bay question re refurbed rooms ?

derby
Level Contributor
599 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
hilton sharks bay question re refurbed rooms ?

hi

we have booked ( at last ) have stayed before but some years ago now. We want to be near the sea can anyone advise what rooms numbers we request ? ( what block) I believe there are some refurbed rooms on the old side ?

any help v much appreciated

also is there any east way for me to find reviews on this hotel for new year time last year ?

thanks

Merseyside
Level Contributor
397 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hilton sharks bay question re refurbed rooms ?

Hi Spadge,

We have just returned home, block 200 is now finished and the rooms are lovely pretty much the same decor as on the new side, all new furnishings large flat screen tv, sofa and table and chairs in our room (207), large walk in shower with 2 showers in it ,and of course that view to die for, ours was ground floor which we always request but friends of ours were in the room above us 210 i think and thats got a bit of a separate lounge area too, we too like you prefer to be close to the beach..and of course the Sunset bar :).. oh well all seem's like a dream now, roll on next May already booked to go back and only been home 4 days :), Happy hol's x

staffs
Level Contributor
861 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hilton sharks bay question re refurbed rooms ?

room 209 was really nice,seperate sitting area outside so you can look out at the sea,also very close to beach and of course the sunset bar,h.

3. Re: hilton sharks bay question re refurbed rooms ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2011, 05:18