We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Cafe closed ???

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Cafe closed ???

Hi,

I have just heard that the Hard Rock Cafe is closed as from 1st December for renovations? Is this true? If so, how long for?

I must admit I do enjoy going there once or twice whilst in Naama Bay - to catch up with the staff there...... We arrive on the 16th December.....

I'll be gutted if we don't get to go.... ;((

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,029 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Cafe closed ???

Well,it was still open last night,we walked past it,but that is not to say that the renovations have not been put back a few weeks?

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Cafe closed ???

Ohhh Thanks MrSmall..... lets hope it stays open for us then! What's the weather like.... have also heard reports that it's gonna get cold next week?? I do hope not..... seems to be a lot against this next trip of ours ;(

3. Re: Hard Rock Cafe closed ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh