We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Well I,m packing...

cheshire
Level Contributor
768 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Well I,m packing...

I have tormented the life out of myself, you and my long suffering husband over this holiday. What with location, stomach upsets, sharks and now airports that are closing because of the weather, I have finally reached the concusion...SOD IT!!

What will be, will be, I,m now packing..if it's only to Manchester Airport floor then so be it..but fingers crossed I,ll be lying on a Naama Bay beach by Tuesday..(Fingers Crossed!!) Thanks for all your help everyone, hope you all have a good Christmas and New Year where ever you are spending it.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
864 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Well I,m packing...

Good luck, hope you manage to get there and have a wonderful holiday!

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
452 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Well I,m packing...

Im.sure you will have a good time we got back from Sharm last week after a 30 hr delay going out but as soon as we got there it was forgotten and we had a brilliant hol

London
Level Contributor
1,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Well I,m packing...

Good luck. I am sure you will have a brilliant time and book to go back again. Happy Holiday.

Kuching, Malaysia
Level Contributor
627 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Well I,m packing...

Hi there, sorry to hear about the storm at your end.I'm in Sharm now and if it's any consoloation, the beaches along Naama Bay Promenade is now open for snorkeling and swimming today.So come on over ......

Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Well I,m packing...

I'm almost packed will just say my prayers for taking off and not getting canc.

SURREY
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Well I,m packing...

we go thurs and easyjet departures are looking good just so long as we dont get another blizzard everything should be all ok

7. Re: Well I,m packing...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2011, 05:17