We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our experiences of Ra 1 cruise ship

Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
Save Topic
Our experiences of Ra 1 cruise ship

Hi,

I am Indranil Bhattacharyya, an ophthalmic surgeon from Kolkata, India.I travelled on Ra 1 cruise ship recently (24 to 27 December 2010) with my family. Two of my friends were also travelling with their families.

Ra 1 is a bad ship. The food is barely average.

The staff of Ra 1 are probably the MOST ILL-BEHAVED and the RUDEST in the industry. They treat you like prisoners rather than as guests' as if they are doing us a favour !

My wife's CAMERA WAS STOLEN from the dining room at breakfast time.

When I complained, the receptionist and the manager did NOT even bother to say they were sorry that this had happened.

Rather, they blatantly said that one of us guests had certainly stolen it ! There were only 6 people including us at that time.

They finally told me that I was being communal and calling all Egyyptians theives !

Please , anyone who reads this letter, BEWARE OF RA 1.

Dr Indranil Bhattacharyya

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,994 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our experiences of Ra 1 cruise ship

Strange first post!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our experiences of Ra 1 cruise ship

<Strange first post!>

Couldn't agree more-I cringe every time I see these rants in a first post>

3. Re: Our experiences of Ra 1 cruise ship

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh