We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from sharm plaza, any questions. ?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
700 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back from sharm plaza, any questions. ?

Hi we just got back from 8 days at the sharm plaza, so if you have any questions, i will be happy to help .

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back from sharm plaza, any questions. ?

Hiya

Going out there on 26 January, no real questions at the moment, just general ask - how was the hotel and staff in reveiws things seem ok!

Do you have any tips/things to do etc...

Boo

manchester
Level Contributor
700 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back from sharm plaza, any questions. ?

Hi boo5, The hotel is fine, its a big complex its supposed to be two hotels but they all use the same bars etc, We booked to stay at the sharm resort but paid a bit extra for a larger room but they said that they had upgraded us to a junior suite in the sharm plaza with a sea veiw, the room was small on egyptian standards but comfortable. They staff are all ok hard working eager to please. The food was ok but not what you would expect from a 5 star, the chinese buffet was tasty, but you need to book they day before in the reception area, the pizza was also good at the italian restaurant but you need to book for that too. My partner told the main restaurant manager about the food not being hot enough, the hot water boiler for the tea and coffee was the same, they could do with a mircowave then people could warm the food up if they wanted to. But in general the hotel was fine, you dont need to take any beach towels or beach bag as they provide on in your room. Hope this helps . if you need any more info dont hesitate to ask. Enjoy your holiday.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,123 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back from sharm plaza, any questions. ?

Hi Boo,

General advice & tips here:

Link to the Tips & General Advice “Sticky” thread at the top of the forum (with a little orange pin icon at its side), above all other topics. The thread is now in alphabetical subject order for clarity.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297555-i9225-k3…

Please also see the Top Questions on Sharm El Sheikh, down the right side of the main forum page, written in blue.

Regards

manchester
Level Contributor
700 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just got back from sharm plaza, any questions. ?

Hi boo5, forgot to say i got really badly bitten on my feet the first night, so next time i will take a good repellent (the one i took never seemed to work) but as Nephthys says in the brilliant tips and info that avon skin so soft works.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just got back from sharm plaza, any questions. ?

Thank you for the swift replies, and thank you to Nephthys you pointed out the General tips to me already back at the start of Novemeber, I asked on this thread as it's the hotel we are going to stay at! Rather than General Information.

Boo

6. Re: Just got back from sharm plaza, any questions. ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 07:36
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh