We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ROBB instead of sensatori

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wakefield uk
Level Contributor
236 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
ROBB instead of sensatori

going 7th march to robb as sensatori not open on time

anyone else taken this option

maybe we could form a sensatori rejects club lol

thought it was the best option from what we were offered

chester-le-street
Level Contributor
92 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ROBB instead of sensatori

Hi

We are due to visit ROBB next week and will let you know what its like, its our first visit!

We really wated to go to the Sensatori , but at the time of booking were advised it wouldnt open till Feb, seems the building work has gone on longer than planned eh?

Generally when a brand new hotel opens it is all nice and fresh and clean but at the same time you can be a bit of a guinea pig, as they havnt had a chance to test the facilities properly, or test the general management of the hotel so it may be a blessing in disguise!

Will post pics and review on return!

Dawn

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ROBB instead of sensatori

we are going to the robb on the 10th feb for our honeymoon, wanted the sensatori for the swim up room. Have heard good reviews about robb so hopefully will be justified!!

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ROBB instead of sensatori

The reef oasis blue bay is a fantastic hotel . I have been twice and my daughter is going back this year. I have booked for the sensatori for September but i would have no problems going back to the ROBB if i had to (the best room we had was overlooking the adult pool ). It was between the 2 that we couldnt decide so basically its just for a change. I love Egypt, we are going in May aswell.

4. Re: ROBB instead of sensatori

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2012, 14:22
5. Re: ROBB instead of sensatori

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations