I am planning to go to Sharm in September 2011.
I am also hoping to Visit Cairo and Giza whilst there.
I'm no longer sure if I should keep my booking OR cancel and re-book for somewhere else.
I know September is seven months away but still not sure what to do?
Maybe leave it for a few more months and then decide.
Has anyone else booked for September and what are you views?
One of the reasons we are going to Sharm is that we can vist Cairo and Giza (via plane) in one days and do the sights.
If it's going to be unsafe to visit Cairo and Giza, am I wasting my time just going to Sharm?
Any advice / comments would be appreciated.