We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Final 3 weeks!!!

Southport
Level Contributor
226 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Final 3 weeks!!!

Well were in our final 3 weeks and getting really excited now. Started to pack the cases and get things sorted out ready.

My friend does not start packing till 2 days before she goes away...how can you cope with that its to hectic lol?

Anyone else in there final weeks and getting ready to go?

Matlock, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

ours was 3 weeks yesterday!

cases are down,starting putting some things away.

It'll be our first time away as a couple and our first time in egypt.my fella has never flown before so that should be a good experience!

we're flying from birmingham.got the tickets saturday!

we're staying at the dreams beach in um el sid,but shall be venturing out on trips alot too and into naama bay.

Somerset UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

Hi,

ours was three weeks yesterday we're going to Club Magic Life, I got the cases down saturday going to start packing some things this weekend, cant wait now!

UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

We go to El Gouna 2 weeks today and I dont start packing till the day before!!!!

Cornwall
Level Contributor
95 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

9 of us going 3 weeks yesterday staying at Novotel. 3rd time to Sharm, we love it! Hope the snorkelling is virtually back to normal though!!! Not packed an item and cases still in loft! Lol!

Southport
Level Contributor
226 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

Yorkies30... what do you do if you find you have things you need missing, at such a late stage?

Well what a lovely day today. Got some practice in and had a few hours sunbathing in the back garden. Tried to imagine I was on my hols but it didnt quite work, so roll on April!! :-)

UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

its not quite 30 degrees in the UK is it!!!

Im a seasoned traveller so always make sure everything is bought then throw it in a case the night before!!!!

Coventry, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

we're going 3 weeks nxt monday it will be our first time in naama bay!!!

we will be there for st georges day does any1 know of any great bars to celebrate in?

Southport
Level Contributor
226 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

yessssss..... we are now 2 weeks to go!!. 2 cases packed and 1 to go.

Today, just booking a trip to Luxor with an excursions company there, so I know its getting close! :-)

Chelmsford, Essex
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

Just over 2 weeks for us. Will start sorting and packing this weekend.

Southport
Level Contributor
226 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Final 3 weeks!!!

Well im in my final week!! Got some dollar bills for tipping nearly all packed, just a bit left. but a busy week ahead for me so it should go quite quick. Been on the sun bed to get my base tan ready. Anything else left to do??? mmmm cant think of anything just yet. Really exhited now. :-)