We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels that you would not go back to

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
452 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels that you would not go back to

Are there any Hotels in Sharm that you would not go back to. Im just wondering

London, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

i was gutted, the food was so bad we had to eat out most evenings, more moneyi! god knows what i spent on top of the four grand getting there. I can laugh abut it now but at the time i was furious. What hotel you going to Joanne?

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
781 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

OMG Lipsy, thank god you can laugh about it now! I think I would be spitting feathers for the rest of my life lol :)

Joanne,don't tell!!!( just pm Lipsy!) you will get some clown trying to put a dampener on your hol lol :) Tinkla

croydon
Level Contributor
616 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

mines not there yet but theres still time i dont go until monday.lol.first visit there.fingers crossed it will be great

Edited: 01 June 2011, 19:54
kent
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

defo st georges three corners would not go back if u paid me

scottish highlands
Level Contributor
168 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

that's true Tinkla..there's always one!! will pm lipsy x

London, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

Sunrise Tirana Aqua ....it was like a English holiday camp....just a bit hotter! Pools were freezing in April and the dining hall (refuse to call it a restaurant!) was manic!

leeds
Level Contributor
675 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

holiday village!

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

Dare i ask?.... Why not the Holiday village? reviews have been pretty consistant ?

Newhaven, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

My number 1 not return would be the Aqua Blu too! It would be ok just as a water park or a hotel - but put the two together and it was a disaster! The second would be the Al Diwan - the swimming pools there were dangerous and the decor was so dated. Lovely friendly, hardworking staff though - could be an absolute gem if it was refurbished.

Can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to return to the RAM - it's one of the hotels I would go back to everytime - each to their own!

Lilbee67

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Hotels that you would not go back to

loving this thread! What a great idea, it certainly would have saved me time when I was planning my trip. Would have just not bothered looking at any of the hotels mentioned. Shame i've already booked though.........and so far my hotel has not been listed. There's still time though, not going till October.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh