We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkelling at the Pyramisa

Hove, UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkelling at the Pyramisa

Hi, I wonder if anybody has been to the Pyramisa hotel and could tell me if the snorkelling is good there?

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkelling at the Pyramisa

everywhere in sharm you will enjoy snorkling; however the deeper the sea the better the underwater gardens

H
Lancs England
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkelling at the Pyramisa

Hi the snorkelling is fab off the pyramisa jetties

southport...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkelling at the Pyramisa

Hi H,

I just read the post on Pyramisa about snorkelling and I wondered if you knew anything more about the hotel?

I 'm staying there in September and would like some general advice and review on the hotel.

Thanks

4. Re: Snorkelling at the Pyramisa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2005, 12:50
Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Snorkelling at the Pyramisa

pyramisaegypt.com/hotels/…pyr_sharm.html link of hotel

yes u can snorkling and the hotel located n sharks bay one of best places to snorkling but in neama bay better for sandy beaches

u r welcome and have drink with us n sharm and go to cafes, and clubs n nema bay

for info

muhammad ramadan

mramadan4242@yahoo.com

good bye

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh