We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Sharm Resort.

Camborne, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Sheraton Sharm Resort.

Has anyone stayed at this hotel, or know anything about it. Your comments would be gratefully received, good or bad. Thinking of staying there in January or February 2012.

Thank You .

London, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Sharm Resort.

I went there on my honeymoon last year. I stayed in a superior room in the main hotel building on a b&b basis, and from what I can gather that is the best option-all the negative reviews seem to be about the AI food or the resort areas of the hotel. We found the main building to be lovely, we had a really nice spacious room with amazing beach/sea views. There is an animation team on the beach doing activities etc, but they did not hassle you to join in. Evening entertainment was ok for Egypt I suppose. There is a disco each night which was, shall we say "entertaining" on the 2 occasions we stopped by.

The resort area is a bit of a walk from the main building/beach etc, which I think is another reason for poor reviews-people think they are going to be in the main building, only to find they are in the resort area, although there is a little bus thing that goes around the resort you can get a lift on. I would not go AI. We ate in the buffet one night as we could not be bothered to leave the hotel, and it was the worst meal I have ever had-thank god we did not have to eat there every night!! although the italian restaraunt was lovely. Amazing snorkelling from the jetty. Mainly Itallian & Russian guests and a handful of brits. Anouncements during the entertainment etc made in other languages first. All in all we had a great time.....BUT, as mentioned that was in the main building on b&b. Feel free to pm me for any further info or if you have any questions.

Catherine x

2. Re: Sheraton Sharm Resort.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 17:15