We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

I think I've finally narrowed it down to this hotel and Im looking for the best rate obviously...

What sites do you know of that have a good rate for this place.

Also I see on one site they offer you the option of either deluxe or superior deluxe. Anyone know the difference?

Oisin :)

London
Level Contributor
455 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

I have booked last minute at the stella di mare and got a really good rate have a look at this:

www.2bookaholiday.com/specialofferinfo.phtml…

we have booked a sea view, half board, different dates from those advertised and different airport and it still worked out miles cheaper than any other site. I had a mild panic when I realised I hadnt done my homework on the travel company but I paid on my credit card and on searching their site I see they are owned by Hays Tavel who are massive. So fingers crossed. They couldnt give me a choice of room but am sure it will be lovely. Sea view is all I care about! I have taken advice from other Trip Advisor reviewers and requested a high floor and a quiet room as it seems there can be noise issues with rooms overlooking the pool and I do like my sleep.

Oh and they have a price match guarantee too.

Edited: 27 September 2011, 00:21
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

Thanks for that..

I'll check them out and see what they can do for me.

:)

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

Hi.

I've booked a reasonably last minute deal in Stella (5th oct) through beatthebrochure.com and ended up getting a week through Purpe holidays.

Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

I Booked with hotels4u and got some cash back via Quidco. The site is run by Thomascook

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

Hi.

I've booked a reasonably last minute deal in Stella (5th oct) through beatthebrochure.com and ended up getting a week through Purple holidays.

Leeds
Level Contributor
669 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

I just booked 27 nov - 4 dec for two adults b & b

Cost of room was £291.10

Cost of flights from Manchester ( Monarch) was £506.33

So , toatl cost was £800. This was booked with Travel republic.

It would be interesting if the above posters could state the price that they paid to see who got the best deal.

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

Well done.

You paid less than me for a weeks bed and breakfast flying from Gatwick departing October 5th.

Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

I think it gets cheaper in November.

I booked through First Choice and paid £453 per person for 7 nights B&B from 13th October in a garden view room. It was another £30 or £40 each for sea view but we'll take a chance and see what room we get allocated when we arrive.

I had seen cheaper offers on teletext for this hotel however having phoned up the usual baggage charges, transfers etc were added and took the price quite a bit higher than booking with First Choice direct. (I usually ask when i phone who the tour operator is as often you can get as good a deal if not better direct.)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

just booked 3 nights in late nov B&B for £39 per room per night. travel republic and hotels4u were cheapest when i looked. both charged for credit card but hotels4u was on quidco and gave a free transfer from airport too.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Stella Di Mare... cheapest booking site?

Jaysus thats a good price! :))

Not sure how this quidco works and if it is even available in Ireland.

I'm thinking about the cleopatra now.. but at £39 per room ya cant go wrong.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh