We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal grand azure any info

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire
Level Contributor
162 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
royal grand azure any info

looking at this hotel for january 1st time to egypt, anyone stayed here? is it worth upgrading rooms?how far to nabq etc any info gratefully received!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: royal grand azure any info

just got back from here today and thoroughly enjoyed it - review will follow soon. We has a junior suite which was a great size, I'll put some photos on of the room with my review, but yes would book that again. Didn't go to Nabq did naama though which was about 15 mins in a taxi.

Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: royal grand azure any info

We stayed here sept 21 for 2 weeks and had a great time. My review is still pending and has been for over a week now! We had a pool view room which was lovely and more than adequate for us big bathroom walk in shower large bath. We would definately return did go to soho square very nice fixed prices but a bit expensive. Luckily we did not have problems with large arab families that others did around and just after ramadan so maybe check about their holiday times as it did around seen to cause problems.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: royal grand azure any info

Ladysand, did you say something offensive in your review ?? LOL.

I only submitted mine this morning and its there already - very strange.

Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: royal grand azure any info

No I gave it a really good write up! Its still showing as pending in my profile page most odd not sure how to find out why its not up.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
162 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: royal grand azure any info

thank you very much for your replies think this will be the one! choice is mindblowing!

Ostend, Belgium
Level Contributor
278 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: royal grand azure any info

Hallo,

Were there last year in september for 2 weeks and had a great time.

We have been to diffrent hotels in sharm and i can say this is by far the best.

The ground,foods just everything.

We did upgrade to juniors suite with 24 h all in and everything was just great.

I would say go enjoy.

Mandy.

PS. oh by the forgot to say we are going again in 2 weeks time.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
162 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: royal grand azure any info

just 3 more questions please! do men have to wear long trousers if so are jeans ok? is drink served in glass or plastic, and can you upgrade when you get there? thanks in anticipation!

Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: royal grand azure any info

Hi men wore long trousers in the al a cartes and 3/4 ones or long I the buffet I did not see any shorts at night. Plastic cups around the pool glasses in the lobby bar. Not sure about upgrading when there we were automatically upgraded when we arrived which was lovely so maybe wait and see. If you have any probs kelly in guest relations will sort it out she was great.

Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: royal grand azure any info

Hi men wore long trousers in the al a cartes and 3/4 ones or long I the buffet I did not see any shorts at night. Plastic cups around the pool glasses in the lobby bar. Not sure about upgrading when there we were automatically upgraded when we arrived which was lovely so maybe wait and see. If you have any probs kelly in guest relations will sort it out she was great.

Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: royal grand azure any info

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh