We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Holiday Village??

Cork
Level Contributor
154 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Holiday Village??

Hi can someone tells me what is a decent hotel near the holiday village? Myself and my bf are staying in the holiday village and our friend is coming joining us for a week can't get reasonable priced accom in the HV, is there any decent hotels nearby, anyone can recommend? Thanks guys.

London
Level Contributor
1,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Holiday Village??

Dont know if they are decent as such you would need to reed the reviews, but the hotels either side of the holiday village are the Tropicana Grand Azure and the Laguna Vista Beach resort, they both look lovely from the prom you can walk along. Their is also the Oriental Hotel, but that doesn't seem to get into many British brochures.

The way that Nabq Bay is set up though is that each hotel has its own stretch of beach, own coloured wrist bands, own coloured beach towels, own restaurants and bars etc as it is all AI Hotels up there.

Just thought I would mention it incase you were hoping to spend all day every day with them, but if it is just for trips, evenings out, Namma Bay, Shopping etc I guess staying at one of those would be your best bet.

Hope you get sorted.

lowestoft suffolk
Level Contributor
733 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Holiday Village??

We have stayed at The Tropicana Grand Azure next door and can highly recommend and the prices at the moment are quite reasonable with First Choice so now is a good time to book

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
210 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Holiday Village??

Another one for TGA, we upgraded to a junior suite and ultra AI and was lovely.

4. Re: Hotel near Holiday Village??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh