We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Billy No Mates

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Billy No Mates

Hi, I'm off to Sharm for the first time on Dec 12 to Jan 12 on my own.

Could you please let me know 'how' single friendly it is and are there many other singles going at the same time, I'd like to hear from you.

north wales
Level Contributor
203 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Billy No Mates

Why on your own ? I bet your lovely and you will make lots of friends out there such a lovely place and friendly every where you go

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Billy No Mates

Hi, all my mates all married off. I'm very friendly, sociable and I'm sure I'll meet lots of new people. I thought my post would give me a head start!

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,191 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Billy No Mates

You will have a great time,wish i was you.Ive gotta take the missus.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Billy No Mates

Ur going for a month?...lucky you!!

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Billy No Mates

Hi guys, thanks, I'm sure I'll have an amazing time. I intend to do a lot of mountaining biking as well as the usual diving and Cairo stuff. This forum has been brilliant. It's helped me arrange my hol and all the tips have really good.

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Billy No Mates

I'm out there from 8th - 22nd staying in Naama Bay ...... You'll have a great time - the Egyptian people are VERY friendly !!!!!!!!!!

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Billy No Mates

Hi, I'm staying two miles from Naama Bay. It sounds great, are you travelling alone?

8. Re: Billy No Mates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2011, 10:04
Edited: 22 November 2011, 10:04
South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
386 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Billy No Mates

Have a great time my heart belongs to egypt

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Billy No Mates

Lol..... nope not travelling alone...... with my family and a couple of friends are joining us ;))

Ray ............. behave ;))