We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best b&b near the action in naama

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
best b&b near the action in naama

Hi all i've been looking at all the hotels in naama but i can't place them on the map in relation to where all the bars and restaurants are.

I want a b&b within 5 mins walk of the nightlife and also in close proximity to an off license (i believe they are called bacchus?) so i can stock up on ale for the room.

Not that bothered about the beach tho... more of a pool person.

just thought id ask seeing as most of the commenters are naaman diehards!

El Fanar
Beaches, Dance Clubs & Discos, Bars & Clubs
Terrazzina Beach
Dance Clubs & Discos, Beaches, Bars & Clubs
Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

Bacchus is just the name of a chain of alcohol shops,there are a few others,Drinkies,Karma,etc.Most these days have a heineken signed frontage ranging from a simple sign right up to the whole shop from being one big sign.Are you hopeing to book this hotel as part of a package or are you going independently?

Edited: 24 November 2011, 06:40
Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

2 years ago we've stayed in the Novotel right on the beach front (promenade) in Naama Bay B&B - a nice 5-10 min stroll along the prom to the centre of Naama Bay - was a lovely hotel - couldn't fault it.

Last year we stayed at the Ghazala Beach hotel........ great location slightly closer to the centre - but tired and tatty.......

This year - we've rented a 2 bed apartment ........ can;t wait ;)))) !!

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

Cheers for the replies. Mr small we've booked flights and now just need accommodation for 12 nights. ill have a look at those two hotel diamond. what's the best way to look for self catering apartments, out of interest? That would be an option although the b&b appeals more at the moment. done all inclusive the past few years in Morocco and hurghada and fancy a change seeing as the naaman nightlife looks good.

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

Hi jeffunited

Have you tried looking on travel republic it will list the hotels for you in star rating and cost cheapest first :) I have booked my hotels through them many times and have always got fantastic value for money. We are going in June for two weeks and already booked our hotel with them. Which is minutes from naama central. All inc is a wasted option for us as we are out diving all day every day and we know all the nice places to eat in the evening so we prefer B&B...for us not even the pool is important just clean rooms with fresh sheets/towels and hot water does us! :)

Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

My choice would be Hilton Fayrouz - right on the promenade a couple of minutes from the main strip in Naama Bay. Lovely 'bungalows' set within pretty gardens and a great beach. Fabulous breakfast's too and the Pirate's Bar has happy hour (or two!) every day.

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

We've rented in Delta Sharm and now Naama Height using Holiday Lettings (google it) and renting from English owners...... this apt we have just booked looks FAB !!!!! 2 weeks today we'll be there!!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,258 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

Hi,

Check out the Iberotel Lido; my photos & reviews here:

Iberotel Lido photos:

…photobucket.com/albums/…

Review – Feb ‘11

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Review – May ‘11

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g297555-d3…

Regards

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

If you are on a budget then the Halomy fits the bill,5min walk away from the absolute centre of Naama bay,so quiet at night,but still in the thick of it.The food isn't great but the place is clean and the staff pretty friendly.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

how far is the iberotel lido from naama centre please

London
Level Contributor
1,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: best b&b near the action in naama

About three or four mins. It's kind of in the bay itself, but at one end. You are right on top of everything there.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh