We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March Rollcall

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
353 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
March Rollcall

hope it's ok for me to start this post as I haven't seen one yet. Only 6 weeks to go!!!!!! Going on the 1st of March for 1st time and staying at the Coral Sea Hol Village for 11 nights with husband and kids (4 and almost 2) flying from sunny glasgow ;-)

Manchester
Level Contributor
554 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March Rollcall

mememe! Me and hubby are off to Tropicana Tivoli for the third time on 3rd march for 8 nights, cannot wait!

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
386 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March Rollcall

26th march sea magic for 2wks hubby and kids 9wks this sunday

Birmingham
Level Contributor
180 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March Rollcall

Off to Magic Life, 22nd March 2 weeks.. Been to Sensatori and now want to sample waht Magic life has to offer... Just worried about the evening weather..

Lundin Links...
Level Contributor
291 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: March Rollcall

Off to the Club magic life on the 8th of March from Glasgow - 2nd time here - not too worried about evening weather - will take a cardi - cant wait :-)

Peterlee
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: March Rollcall

25th March for me and the family, for the 12th time! Staying at the St George again, but will be having a beer (or three) in the Tavern, most nights!

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: March Rollcall

Off the 15th March to Magic Life have got a countdown on my computer only

49 days to go!!!

How sad am I......but I have never been to Egypt before and booked last April because of reviews on here so it's been a long time coming.

Only me & hubby as our kids are 20 & 21 now

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: March Rollcall

Sorry meant to put flying from our local airport Exeter as well so makes it even better!!!!!!

Leicester
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: March Rollcall

roll on 9th March!!! Staying at the Panorama Naama heights for 10 nights - can't wait! :-D

Sheffield - UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: March Rollcall

We're off on the 5th March for 2 weeks to Club Magic Life - flying from East Midlands. Never been before so really looking forward to it!!1

nottingham
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: March Rollcall

you will find us lying round the pool at Royal Albatros Moderna from March 29th for 11 nights : )