We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March Rollcall

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
353 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
March Rollcall

hope it's ok for me to start this post as I haven't seen one yet. Only 6 weeks to go!!!!!! Going on the 1st of March for 1st time and staying at the Coral Sea Hol Village for 11 nights with husband and kids (4 and almost 2) flying from sunny glasgow ;-)

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,503 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: March Rollcall

We fly from Manchester on 22 March staying at the Royal Grand Azure for 11 nights. First time to Sharm although we have been a couple of times to Hurghada.

Midlands
Level Contributor
117 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: March Rollcall

Flying from Luton on March 24th for 2 weeks at the Aqua Blu. Can't wait just hope it's going to be warm enough!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: March Rollcall

Flying from Newcastle to Ghazala Beach early march and can't wait!!!!

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: March Rollcall

Flying 5th March from Birmingham with Thomson to Jaz Mirabel Beach for 2nd time. Anyone else on this flight? Can't wait!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,740 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: March Rollcall

Last day of March....7 nights Sultan Gardens...went last year so good we booked again.

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: March Rollcall

Hi going to Hauza Beach 22nd March for 7 nights........reviews seem abit worrying although we believe a holiday is what you make of it so determined to have a good time! Flying from Gatwick with Easyjet - live on the Isle of Wight so going to be a bit of a journey before we even hit the airport!!

Essex
Level Contributor
524 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: March Rollcall

me hubby and 2 teenage daughters are flying from gatwick on the 19th march for 10 days staying at the xperience homestay

7 weeks today cant wait :)

Highlands of...
Level Contributor
30 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: March Rollcall

Hi going to Sensatori for two weeks on the 1st March. First time in Egypt. First time without the children - just me and hubby- so wondering what we will come back to! Flying from Glasgow 7am so leaving our house at 1am to get there on time!

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
353 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: March Rollcall

where do you stay ?? that is early. that's the flight we are booked on too. we live about 20 mins from the airport. did you look at staying over the night before at the airport?

grantown-on-spey
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: March Rollcall

Heading out for the first time with my three children from Glasgow on the 26th staying at aqua blu.Cant wait to get some warm weather away from the -10 we had this morning.

Edited: 07 February 2012, 14:59
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh