We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toiletries

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Toiletries

Hi

Please can you tell me if they supply reasonable toiletries at Club Magic Life or should I take it all with me?

yorkshire
Level Contributor
140 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toiletries

There was shower gel, but we didn't try it as we took our own, any left overs you can put in a box behind the rep's desk in reception and they go to an orphanage, we thought it was a lovely idea.

uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toiletries

There was Lux shower gel in a dispenser on the wall but thats about it, think there was the tiny shampoo bottles and small soap provided on 1st day

Nottingham
Level Contributor
111 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toiletries

You should take lots with you - I've heard you smell!!

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toiletries

We were also told that any left over toiletries would go to local orphanages etc but not before the Reps have taken what they want.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toiletries

Not very impressed with that then!We are going there soon and thought they would have replaced them every day

. We usually go to Hilton Sharks Bay and they have Crabtree and Evelyn La Source toiletties in little bottles - they're lovely and replaced every day and thats onlyh 4 star not 5 like CML.

So much for luxury and 5 star!!!

Lets hope eveything else won't be a notch lower!

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toiletries

Hi madmol when do you go we go March 15th. Never been to Egypt before so really looking forward to it.

Don't worry about them not supplying toiletries from reading the reviews the rest of it is A1. It is rated number 6 overall so it must have something the Hilton Sharks hasn't lol....

To be honest we,ve been to 5* hotels for 6 years now twice yearly and there is always something that makes them different none better none worse (okay sometimes the staff but that's a different story) overall comparing to where we've already been we are expecting roughly the same sort of standard so should be good. As said can't wait now starting to have restless nights & still have 40+ days to go

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
147 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Toiletries

Last couple of visits to sharm the rep has collected part used toiletries, but only to help out fellow guests, ie towards the end of your hols if you are running out - the reps said dont go out a buy more come and see me, we thought that was a good idea, as there is not a lot of places sell good quality toiletries and if they do they are expensive

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Toiletries

Hi Millie we go 5th March for 10 days so we will be coming home when you get there!

9. Re: Toiletries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh