We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Jet November?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
739 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Easy Jet November?

Just checking out Easy Jet for Late October school half term which runs into November. It says no flights after 27th October. Is this because they do not fly in the winter from Luton or they just haven't issued the flights etc for Nivember yet?

I was checking out Luton to Sharm.

Grateful for any replies.

Thanks Sue

Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Jet November?

Hi

They haven't released winter flights yet , if you sign up for their newsletter on their website you should get an email letting you know when they release them ! I'm waiting for them too x

Manchester
Level Contributor
550 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Jet November?

I was just gonna suggest the same... I am signed up for all the airlines newsletters for this very reason! Monarch fly there too :)

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
739 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy Jet November?

Thanks v much

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy Jet November?

Hi sue...long time since i heard from you....yes easyjet do fly in the winter.. .we discovered sharm two years ago.......lots of quids cheaper then kuredu!!!!

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
739 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy Jet November?

Hi Diane

Thanks for your reply. We are actually off to Sal Hasheesh next week, first time to Egypt. I was looking at Sharm for my daughter for school half term. Hoping my husband will like Egypt and we can go with them. Yes it is a lot cheaper than the Maldives especially now.

Sue

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy Jet November?

hi sue...you will love egypt....not a place i ever wanted to go...but now been 3 times..and going again in may....as long as you go 4 or 5 star you will be ok....hotels are really good.....a big concrete jungle...but lovely weather with lovely staff..

7. Re: Easy Jet November?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh